Thursday, November 04, 2004

Okay, little change in structure.

I was originally going to edit these posts and sort them by chapter, but I like a chronological approach to blogging, whether it's in order for the novel or not. That's why I'll occasionally be commenting in here, and will also sometimes post revised versions of earlier text. Like now.

I shortened a lot of the prologue (it makes it harder to reach 50 k, but I like a good text better, and the other one was might be called sheer word-whoring.) I also cut off the prologue after the second page and made the rest into a separate chapter (to be exact, the former prologue is now divided into 1 prologue and 2 additional chapters, Night of the Ravager and The Silence Broken.) And finally, I have some chronology, so I can post the text in here in the correct order without spoilers.

NaNoWriMo Progress Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home